Since age 16, I been traveling around the country, teaching animation at Joey Travolta’s inclusion Film camp, and have expanded out to teach animation at other companies like OCALI (Ohio Center for Autism & Low Incidence), Step by Step Academy, The Center for Autism & Dyslexia, and Animation Gets Real by VSAFlorida.
For the past 6 years, I been teaching animation around the country to over 800 students with autism.
Here is the list of teaching locations by companies.
Joey Travolta’s Inclusion Film Camp
- Heal Foundation at the University of North Florida. Jacksonville FL. (2011)
- Marble Jam Kids at St. Peters College. Tenefly Nj. (2011)
- OUCares at Oakland University. Detroit MI. (2011, 2013-2014)
- ACT Today at Cox Communications. San Diego CA. (2012-2013)
- Futures Explored at St. Mary’s College. Moraga CA. (2012-2017)
Sondra Williams’ SPEAKS
- OCALI Headquarters. Columbus OH. (2012-2013)
- Step by Step Academy. Worthington OH. (2014-2015)
- The Center for Autism & Dyslexia. Findly OH. (2014-2015)
Animation Gets Real (With VSA Florida & CARD)
- iTeach Lounge at College of Education, University of South Florida. Tampa FL (2014-2017)
- College of Engineering, Florida International University. Miami FL (2017)
- Acting Antics with Ryan Commings. Malvern PL. (2014)
- Let’s Animate! An Animation Class (2016)
- Spec Saturday Animation Workshop with Spectrum Laboratory (2017)
Software I used to Teach Animation
- ToonBoom Studio (2011)
- FlipBoom Cartoon (2012-2013)
- FlipBoom All-Star (2014-2015)
- ToonBoom StoryBoard Pro (2016)
- ToonBoom Harmony Essentials/Premium (2017-present)
You can look up more info at my online resume.