I been traveling around the country, teaching animation at Joey Travolta’s inclusion Film camp, and have expanded out to teach animation at other companies like OCALI (Ohio Center for Autism & Low Incidence), Step by Step Academy, The Center for Autism & Dyslexia, and Animation Gets Real by VSAFlorida since age 16.
For more than past 7 years, I been teaching animation around the country to over 800 students with autism.
Here is the list of teaching locations by companies.
Joey Travolta’s Inclusion Film Camp
- Heal Foundation at the University of North Florida. Jacksonville FL. (2011)
- Marble Jam Kids at St. Peters College. Tenefly Nj. (2011)
- OUCares at Oakland University. Detroit MI. (2011, 2013-2014)
- ACT Today at Cox Communications. San Diego CA. (2012-2013)
- Futures Explored at St. Mary’s College. Moraga CA. (2012-2018)
Sondra Williams’ SPEAKS
- OCALI Headquarters. Columbus OH. (2012-2013)
- Step by Step Academy. Worthington OH. (2014-2015)
- The Center for Autism & Dyslexia. Findly OH. (2014-2015)
Animation Gets Real (With VSA Florida & CARD)
- iTeach Lounge at College of Education, University of South Florida. Tampa FL (2014-present)
- College of Engineering, Florida International University. Miami FL (2017)
- Miami-Dade Cultural Center Library. Miami Lakes FL. (2018)
- Acting Antics with Ryan Commings. Malvern PL. (2014)
- Let’s Animate! An Animation Class (2016)
- Spec Saturday Animation Workshop with Spectrum Laboratory (2017-present)
Software I used to Teach Animation
- ToonBoom Studio (2011)
- FlipBoom Cartoon (2012-2013)
- FlipBoom All-Star (2014-2015)
- ToonBoom StoryBoard Pro (2016)
- ToonBoom Harmony Essentials/Premium (2017-present)
ToonBoom has been a generous sponsor for more than 9 years, supporting my animation production and I would not have been able to produce as many films as I have without their support. In addition to supporting my animation production, the company provided software for my students for my animation camps/workshops that I teach every year.
For more information about ToonBoom, go to ToonBoom.com
About Spectrum Laboratory
Spectrum Laboratory has teamed up with my company DaniMation Entertainment to help students learn animation with the Spec Saturday Animation Workshop. The Spec Saturday Animation Workshop is a class for students with special needs including autism, where I teach animation 14 weeks per semester in Los Angeles CA, from animation principles to animation production.
For more information on Spectrum Laboratory, go to SpecLabs.org
You can look up more info at my online resume.