- Autism Insights Speaker Series with Alaska Autism Resource Center in Fairbanks, Valdez, Palmer, and Sitka (March 13th -20th).
- Autism and the Arts: Supporting Students in a Post-Secondary Studio Environment with Daemen College in Amherst NY (March 23rd).
- Gateway Academy High School Graduation at Scottsdale Community College in Scottsdale AZ (May 25th).
- Opening Ceremony of “Expressions: An Exhibit By Exceptional Artists” with The Art of Autism and H.H. Dorje Chang Buddha III Cultural and Art Museum in Covina CA.
- Service Coordination Advocacy Training: Navigating the Special Needs System with Frank D. Lanterman Regional Center at the Pacific Community Center & Park in Glendale CA (September 28th)
- 2017 Susan Greiser Price Arts and Learning Symposium with California Lutheran University in Thousand Oaks CA (October 28th).
In most public speaking engagements, I talk about my life as a person with autism, my accomplishments with DaniMation Entertainment, and the statistics relating to Autism & Employment.
If you want to see my example of my public speaking engagement for OCALICON 2014, click on the button below.
Dani Bowman or DaniMation Entertainment
or my email:
A huge thank you to ToonBoom for providing the software and for the sponsorship.
A proud partner of Anna Kennedy Online.